Because we care about your safety we have our guidelines in place…
- we constantly disinfect all surfaces
- hand disinfection is available to you at various points in the building
- the lobby, corridors, staircase and breakfast room are regularly aired
- all rooms are disinfected and aired by housekeeping in addition to the usual thorough cleaning
- medical UVC devices from the company Dr. Hönle are distributed throughout the house to kill bacteria and viruses
Strict cleanliness and hygiene regulations have not only been our daily routine since Corona. In these challenging times, we have revised and strengthened them in order to implement an even more comprehensive, tested and certified hygiene strategy – because only our friendliness should be contagious!
Disinfectant dispensers are available in the entrance area and, the public toilets andHyl in front of the breakfast room.
Comprehensive virus control and disinfection:
We want the best possible security for our guests. That is why we regularly disinfect our contact surfaces in public areas (e.g. light switches, door handles, banisters, reception counters, room cards) and in our rooms with VIROLACK. In addition, all rooms are ventilated regularly and for a long time. In our lobby and breakfast room, the devices from Dr. Hönle AG using UVC technology for a disinfection rate of 99.9%.
From April 3, 2022 onwards, we are allowed to welcome you in our house without any Covid regulations.
Thank you very much for your understanding and support!
Check-in 3:00 p.m., early check-in on request (subject to availability)
Check-Out 11:00 a.m., late check-out on request (subject to availability)
We are at your disposal at the reception all the times. Our early check-in and late check-out are uncomplicated.
For cars, parking spaces are available in the public “Parkhaus am Haugerkirchplatz” (150m) which is locked at night but accessible for our guests 24/7. Parking spaces for larger vehicles, such as SUVs, buses etc. are available on request.
In order to park your car at the reduced price of 14.00€ per day, you need a parking pass for hotel guests before entering the garage. You will receive this at the reception upon arrival.
Please note that there is only a limited number of spaces available in this car park for larger vehicles. In addition, the parking garage is only suitable for these vehicles to a limited extent due to its structural conditions.
No charging facilities for e-cars. The nearest possibility is either in the public car park “Parkhaus am Theater” (Rüdigerstraße 3, 97070 Würzburg), car park Residenz (Residenzplatz 2, 97070 Würzburg) or “Juliusspital Parkhaus” (Koellikerstraße, 97070 Würzburg).
Further parking spaces are available in the immediate vicinity in the following public car parks:
- Juliusspital car park, Koellikerstraße, 97070 Würzburg
- Seinsheimgarage car park, Bahnhofstr. 8, 97070 Würzburg
Public parking fees apply in these car parks.
We welcome your children in our hotel.
- An extra bed can be provided on request for 25€
- Baby cots are available free of charge on request
- Breakfast is free of charge for children up to 6 years
- Breakfast is half price of 7,00 € for children from 6 to 12 years
- breakfast is charged full price of 14,00 € for children above 12 years
the prices are per person
We are sorry to inform you that our hotel does not welcome any pets
We offer a dedicated terrace area for smokers. Our hotel and rooms are non-smoking.
Number 4 of 46 hotels in Würzburg