To make your journey to the Würzburger Hof as pleasant as possible, we have put together a route description for you to print out.
Due to several construction sites in the Würzburg city center, the approach via Theaterstraße is currently not recommended for drivers who are not familiar with the area.
We would like to inform you that the access to the city center via Rennweg and through the Oeggtor of the Residenz is closed due to a construction site until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding!
The approach of the hotel is allowed for hotel guests when arriving through the pedestrian zone.
Arrival by car
If you are travelling to our hotel by car, we recommend three different routes (see below), depending on the direction of your journey.
As a guest of our hotel, you are allowed to drive into the pedestrian zone in spite of traffic calming in the city centre in order to load or unload your luggage in a relaxed manner. You are welcome to park directly in front of the entrance door.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding!
Our rented parking spaces are located in the nearby “Parkhaus am Haugerkirchplatz”. In order to park your car at the reduced price of 12.00 € per day, you will need a parking permit for hotel guests before entering the garage. You will receive this at the reception upon arrival.
- Direction Heidingsfeld on the B 19
- Take the Congress Centrum exit on the Konrad Adenauer Bridge
- Get into the right lane
- Follow Mergentheimer Straße straight ahead
- At the end of Mergentheimer Straße, get into the right lane and follow the signs for Congress Centrum, passing under the Ludwigsbrücke bridge
- Continue straight ahead along Saalgasse
- Continue straight ahead along Dreikronenstraße to the end
- Turn right at the crossroads towards Congress Centrum/Friedensbrücke
- At the Congress Centrum intersection, keep straight on into Röntgenring
- At the main railway station turn into Bahnhofstraße
- Turn right into Haugerpfarrgasse (corner of car park), then straight ahead into the pedestrian zone until you are in front of the hotel on Barbarossaplatz
- Direction Heidingsfeld on the B19
- Follow the Stadtring Süd until exit Zentrum/Frauenland/Residenz/Uni-Sanderring
- Turn left onto Sieboldstraße
- Slight left onto Friedrich-Ebert-Ring
- Turn right onto Marianne-Rein-Straße
- Continue on Ottostraße
- Continue on Balthasar-Neumann-Promenade
- Turn left onto Theaterstraße
Theaterstraße runs to the right and becomes Textorstraße
- At the traffic circle, take the third exit into Haugerpfarrgasse (at the corner of the parking garage), then continue straight ahead into the pedestrian zone until you reach the hotel on Barbarossaplatz
- Direction city center on the B 19
- At the city entrance, get into the right lane and follow the road in the direction of Congress Centrum
- Follow the direction Congress Centrum at Berliner Ring
- Get into the left lane on Röntgen Ring
- Turn left into Koellikerstraße and follow this street to the end
- Turn left into the pedestrian zone Juliusprommenade, this is permitted for the arrival of hotel guests.
- You will get directly to Barbarossaplatz and our hotel
- Direction Höchberg, then direction Würzburg Stadtmitte, Congress Centrum, Hauptbahnhof.
- Continue straight ahead over the Friedensbrücke bridge
- At the Congress Centrum junction, keep straight on into Röntgenring
- At the main station turn into Bahnhofstraße
- Turn right into Haugerpfarrgasse (corner of multi-storey car park), then straight on into the pedestrian zone until you are in front of the hotel on Barbarossaplatz
Arrival by train
From Nuremberg or Frankfurt you can reach Würzburg in just one hour’s travel time. Our hotel is only a four-minute walk from the main railway station (via Kaiserstraße) and can be reached by all tram lines in the direction of the city centre. From the stop “Hauptbahnhof West” it is only one stop further to the stop “Juliuspromenade”. If you are travelling by Deutsche Bahn, we recommend that you plan and print out your journey using the journey form. We wish you a pleasant journey.
Plan your journey to Würzburger Hof now on the Deutsche Bahn website