OUR UNIQUE FEATURES
The individual elegant design
- Each of the 34 rooms, from cosy and compact to luxuriously spacious, is individually designed with great attention to detail in a successful mix of styles. You will find lovingly staged heirloom pieces with modern designer furniture in a refreshing way.
- Many of our suites and superior rooms pick up on Würzburg’s history, culture and associated personalities in different designs.
- We are happy to fulfil your wish for your special “favourite room”.
- You can start the day in our breakfast room, which has an open space, classic design and gold detailing.
- Our cosy lobby invites you to linger, enjoy a glass of wine, plan the day in comfort or engage in pleasant conversation with other guests.
- Parking spaces for cars are available in a nearby car park (150m). Parking spaces for larger vehicles such as SUVs, buses etc are available on request
- In the lobby you will find a maxibar with a selection of regional and sparkling wines, as well as soft drinks, beer and water to enjoy another glass in a cosy atmosphere
- You can also purchase our typical Franconian wines at any time
- Gift wrappings are available on request
- We provide personal arrangements for birthdays, weddings, etc. if you book in advance. – External breakfast guests are welcome
- Our laundry service does your laundry overnight
- E-bikes can be booked in the summer months on request and for a fee
- We can book private guides for you on request
- We can book beauty treatments with external partners for you on request
- Vouchers on request (currently).
- We welcome you to our hotel with a glass of Franconian wine
- Small snacks are always available for you
- If you wish, we can serve you a cup of tea or coffee in our cosy lobby at any time
- A selection of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and books is available for you in the lobby and the breakfast room
- We will advise you personally on excursions, activities, restaurants and cultural events
- We are happy to help you book tickets for events such as theatre, harbour summer or the Mozartfest or reserve a table at a chosen restaurant
- We are happy to organise your coveted tickets for the Mozart Festival. – Our reception is open 24 hours a day
- All rooms are equipped with coffee machines
- Our night porter will be happy to take care of the your shoes’ shine
- Special requests, such as rooms and beds against allergies, are taken care of
- Bicycles are available on request
- Bicycles can be stored on request
Good to know
- Check-in 15:00 p.m., earlier check-in on request (subject to availability)
- Check-out 11:00 a.m., late check-out on request (subject to availability)
- No pets
- Non-smoking rooms and house. We do offer a dedicated smoking area on our terrace
- Our house is located in the heart of the modern and historic university town of Würzburg
- All sights, events, theatres, concert halls, large selection of restaurants, as well as a variety of shops of all kinds are within a few minutes walking distance
- The famous wineries Juliusspital, Bürgerspital and Hofkeller are only a few minutes walk away
- A large variety of restaurants, wine bars and cafés are located in the immediate vicinity
- In Würzburg you are in the middle of the famous wine-growing region of Franconia with its famous wineries and excellent wines, the picturesque wine villages, their wine festivals and numerous attractive destinations for excursions
- Shopping opportunities of all kinds are only a few minutes walk away
- Central location to the public transport system
- The railway station is just a few minutes away on foot or by tram
- Würzburg is conveniently located at the railway junction, direct connection to A3, A7, A81 and close to Frankfurt am Main airport (120 km)